Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Shahi Sago Biryani recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shahi Sago Biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shahi Sago Biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health advantages. Various minerals and vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. Regarding almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shahi sago biryani recipe. You can have shahi sago biryani using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Shahi Sago Biryani:
- Use 1 cup of Sabudana.
- Take 1 1/2cup of water to soak.
- Prepare 1 of medium potato chopped into little pieces.
- Take 1/2 cup of makhane.
- Take 1 tablespoons of ghee.
- Provide 1/2 cup of chopped paneer in small pieces.
- You need 2 of green chillis chopped.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Kishmish.
- Use 2 tablespoon of pomegranate kernels.
- You need 8-10 of Curry leaves.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Lemon juice.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Shahi Sago Biryani:
- Rinse sabudana, then soak in water overnight in a flat bowl or pan. In the morning the water should be soaked into the pearls and they should be soft when you squeeze between two fingers..
- Heat ghee in a pan and roast makhane, potatoes, paneer turn by turn till golden brown. Now take a pan heat ghee, then add the green chilis and curry leaves and fry for a couple of seconds..
- Mix the soaked sabudana, potato, makhane, and paneer..
- Steam for 2 minutes. The sabudana should be translucent and soft, but not sticking together.Add lemon juice..
- Check the salt level. Top with pomegranate kernels and kishmish. Serve immediately..
If you find this Shahi Sago Biryani recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.