Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Spicy Flatbean potatoes curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Flatbean potatoes curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Flatbean potatoes curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making some small changes.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. While you may already consume lots of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy flatbean potatoes curry recipe. To cook spicy flatbean potatoes curry you only need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Flatbean potatoes curry:
- Prepare 200 grams of flatbeans.
- Get 2 of medium sized potatoes.
- Take 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of onion paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Use 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Provide 1/2 cup of chopped dil(soa) leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped coriander leaves.
- Provide 1 of chopped tomato.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
Steps to make Spicy Flatbean potatoes curry:
- Wash and cut flatbeans inti small pieces,so as to potatoes.Keep aside..
- In a bowl add onion paste,powdered spices and salt.Add a little water to make a paste.Keep aside..
- Heat a pan/kadahi.Add oil,let it be warm.Add ginger garlic paste.Add 1 tbsp water to avoid burning of paste.Cook on low flame for 2 minutes..
- Add onion-spices paste,stir and cook on medium flame for 2 minutesor till oil separetes.Add chopped tomato.Add1/2cup water and cook on medium flame for 3-4 minutes..
- Add potatoes and flat beans,cover and lower the flame..
- Cook till water of vegetables dries,add 1 cup water and salt.Cover and cook for 10 minutes on low -medium flame or till vegetables are 70%cooked..
- Add dill leaves mix,further cook for 5 minutes.If required add some water..
- When water is dried and vegetables are cooked completely,add chopped coriander leaves,stir..
- Flatbean potato curry is ready to serve.Serve with boiled rice or roti..
If you find this Spicy Flatbean potatoes curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.