Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Kerala Fish Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala Fish Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few simple changes.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t want to eat. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. One heart-healthy option that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala fish curry recipe. You can have kerala fish curry using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kerala Fish Curry:
- Get 1/2 kg of fish of your choice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Small ginger crushed.
- Prepare 3-4 of green chillies.
- Use 2 tablespoon of chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 2-3 of small Kokum.
- Get as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 5-6 of Curry leaves.
- Take 1 cup of thick coconut milk.
- Provide as required of Coconut oil.
- Get As needed- of Water.
- Prepare 4-5 of roundly sliced shallots.
Steps to make Kerala Fish Curry:
- Add fish to a clay pot. To this add ginger,green chillies,kokum,chillipowder,turmericpowder,salt little of oil and mix everything well..
- Add enough water to make the fish fully immersed..
- Switch on the flame to high and cook the fish till it's done there forth.then reduce the flame to low and cook for another 3-4 mins until oil starts to separate..
- Now add a cup of thick coconut milk and cook till bubbles form.make sure not to boil for not more than 2 mins after adding coconut milk..
- In a pan add coconut oil,add the sliced shallots and curry leaves and saute till golden brown till the nice aroma of shallots comes.pour this on to the top of the curry..
If you find this Kerala Fish Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.