Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Red Curry Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Curry Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One healthy option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red curry chicken recipe. To cook red curry chicken you need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Red Curry Chicken:
- Provide of vegetable oil.
- Get of (4 oz) red curry paste.
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- Get of Shallot, minced.
- Use of chicken breasts, chopped into bite size.
- Prepare of coconut milk.
- You need of potatoes, peeled and cut into bite size.
- Prepare of onion, sliced.
- Provide of baby carrots.
- Use of fish sauce.
- You need of palm sugar.
- Take of kaffir lime leaves.
- Use of Thai basil leaves, chopped.
- You need of sliced red hot peppers (optional).
Steps to make Red Curry Chicken:
- Heat oil in large pot. Add garlic, shallots, and red curry paste, stir until fragrant. Add chicken and saute until no longer pink..
- Add coconut milk, potatoes, carrots, onions and kaffir lime leaves. Season with palm sugar and salt to taste. Cook until tender. Remove from heat and garnish with basil and hot pepper..
- Serve with rice or French bread..
If you find this Red Curry Chicken recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.