Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Hot ‘and’ Spicy Chicken Kothu Paratha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot ‘and’ Spicy Chicken Kothu Paratha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health benefits. Different nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you should sleep a while. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds frequently give a general increased feeling of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hot ‘and’ spicy chicken kothu paratha recipe. To make hot ‘and’ spicy chicken kothu paratha you only need 33 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Hot ‘and’ Spicy Chicken Kothu Paratha:
- Get 4 of left over or freshly made parathas.
- Use 1 cup of onions chopped fine.
- Get 1 cup of tomatoes chopped fine.
- You need 4 of green chillies split vertically.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get as needed of Oil for frying.
- Provide as needed of Water.
- Provide 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of green chilli sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- Use 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1.5 tsp of salt or as required.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper powder.
- Use 2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of For chicken marinade.
- Get 500 GMs of chicken boneless.
- Get 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/2 cup of curd.
- Prepare 1Handful of curry leaves.
- Prepare of For egg scramble.
- Use 2 of eggs.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get as needed of Oil to fry.
- You need of For garnishing.
- Get 2 tbsp of Coriander leaves.
- Take 1 tsp of Curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lime juice.
Steps to make Hot ‘and’ Spicy Chicken Kothu Paratha:
- Make the chicken marinade with the ingredients mentioned above and let it rest in room temperature for 10 mins. Then in a pan fry it till the water runs clear and you get little crispy skin. Remove from pan and set aside..
- Make the egg scramble. Don’t over cook it. In the same pan fry curry leaves for garnishing until it gets crispy..
- In a pan add the ginger garlic (or ginger garlic paste), onion and green chillies. Fry until aromat..
- Add the rest of the spices with the chopped tomatoes. Cook until mushy..
- Tear the parathas into small pieces. Shred the fried chicken using a fork. Add these and the egg scramble to the pan with cooked veggies. Sprinkle little water and cover the lid. Cook till all becomes soft..
- To this pan add the Soya sauce, ketchup and green chilli sauce. Mix well. add pepper..
- Garnish with coriander and fried curry leaves. Add the lime juice. Mix well. Serve hot chicken kothu paratha with cold onion raita..
If you find this Hot ‘and’ Spicy Chicken Kothu Paratha recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.