Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chettinad Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chettinad Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health rewards. Different minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. Instead they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Your emotional level is often lifted by just eating almonds.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chettinad chicken curry recipe. You can have chettinad chicken curry using 26 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chettinad Chicken Curry:
- Get of To Marinate:.
- Use 1 of . Chicken – 1 whole baby chicken (1 kg).
- Take 2 of . Yogurt – 1/4 cup.
- Provide 3 of . Salt – as needed.
- You need 4 of . Turmeric – 1/2 tsp.
- Get of To Grind:.
- You need 1 of . Red chillies – 7 (Dry).
- Provide 2 of . Kashmiri red chillies – 5 (Which gives you nice colour).
- Use 3 of . Coriander seeds – 1 tbsp.
- Prepare 4 of . Pepper corns – 1 tbsp.
- Provide 5 of . Cumin seeds – 1 tsp.
- Use 6 of . Fennel seeds – 1 tsp.
- Get 7 of . Coconut – 1/3 cup.
- Prepare of Other Ingredients:.
- Use 1 of . Gingelly Oil – 2 tbsp.
- Get 2 of . Bay leaf – 2.
- Prepare 3 of . Cinnamon – 1 stick.
- Get 4 of . Cloves – 4.
- Prepare 5 of . Cardamon – 4.
- Take 6 of . Small onion – 1 cup.
- You need 7 of . Tomato – 2 small.
- Prepare 8 of . Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp.
- Provide 9 of . Green chilli – 1 silted.
- Prepare 10 of . Curry leaves – 1/4 cup.
- Prepare 11 of . Salt – as needed.
- Take 12 of . Coriander leaves – for garnish.
Steps to make Chettinad Chicken Curry:
- 1. Cut the baby chicken into small pieces and wash thoroughly in running water minimum 5 times. 2. Marinate the chicken under the topic "To Marinate" for atleast 1 hour in fridge. 3. Heat a kadai dry roast all the ingredients under the topic "To Grind". Keep the flame into low don't burn the masalas. Cool and grind into smooth paste by adding needed water. Keep this aside..
- 4. Now puree the shallots and tomato separately and keep aside. Prepare Ginger Garlic paste. 5. Heat kadai add oil. Once hot add cinnamon, bay leaf, cardamon and clove. Now add curry leaves. Once it done add the onion puree and saute until onion raw smell goes off. 6. Now add Ginger garlic paste and green chilli. Saute until raw smell goes off. Now add marinated chicken and saute for 3 to 4 minutes in medium flame..
- 7. Now add tomato puree, ground paste and salt. 8. Add 2 cups of water and check the salt. Close with lid and cook untill chicken done 90%. 9. Open the lid and cook in low flame till chicken done completely. Oil will come out of the sides and form a thin layer top of the gravy. This is the right consistency to switch off the flame..
- 10. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with rice..
If you find this Chettinad Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.