Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Shahi Sago Biryani recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shahi Sago Biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shahi Sago Biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shahi sago biryani recipe. You can have shahi sago biryani using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Shahi Sago Biryani:
- Use 1 cup of Sabudana.
- You need 1 1/2cup of water to soak.
- You need 1 of medium potato chopped into little pieces.
- Take 1/2 cup of makhane.
- You need 1 tablespoons of ghee.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped paneer in small pieces.
- Use 2 of green chillis chopped.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Kishmish.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of pomegranate kernels.
- Prepare 8-10 of Curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Lemon juice.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Shahi Sago Biryani:
- Rinse sabudana, then soak in water overnight in a flat bowl or pan. In the morning the water should be soaked into the pearls and they should be soft when you squeeze between two fingers..
- Heat ghee in a pan and roast makhane, potatoes, paneer turn by turn till golden brown. Now take a pan heat ghee, then add the green chilis and curry leaves and fry for a couple of seconds..
- Mix the soaked sabudana, potato, makhane, and paneer..
- Steam for 2 minutes. The sabudana should be translucent and soft, but not sticking together.Add lemon juice..
- Check the salt level. Top with pomegranate kernels and kishmish. Serve immediately..
If you find this Shahi Sago Biryani recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.