Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mughlai Malai Kofta Curry(Malai kofta in white gravy) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mughlai Malai Kofta Curry(Malai kofta in white gravy) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mughlai Malai Kofta Curry(Malai kofta in white gravy) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. Even more important than completely modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mughlai malai kofta curry(malai kofta in white gravy) recipe. To cook mughlai malai kofta curry(malai kofta in white gravy) you only need 30 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mughlai Malai Kofta Curry(Malai kofta in white gravy):
- You need For of For kofta:.
- Use 200 gms of paneer (grated).
- Use 1 cup of potato (boiled grated).
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Take 1 tsp of green chilli paste.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 1 +2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Take some of raisins or cashews (for stuffing).
- Prepare as required of oil for frying kofta.
- Use For of White paste–.
- Use 2-3 of medium sized onion (sliced).
- Provide 1 of green chilli.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger.
- Get 1 of star anise.
- You need 1 of cinnamon.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- Take 1 of black cardamom.
- Prepare 12-15 of cashews.
- Take 1 tbsp of poppy seeds.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- Get other of ingredients –.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of cream.
- Provide 1/4 cup of fresh curd.
- You need 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- Take some of fresh coriander for garnishing.
- You need some of roasted cashews and raisins for garnishing.
Steps to make Mughlai Malai Kofta Curry(Malai kofta in white gravy):
- First for making kofta – In a bowl add grated paneer along with grated potato,salt, black pepper powder, cardamom powder, green chilli paste and 1 tbsp of corn flour.Mix all ingredients well to make like dough..
- Now take lemon size of portion from dough mixture and flatten it with palm, place a cashew or raisin in centre and close/roll nicely to make kofta balls.make all kofta similarly and coat /roll them in cornflour and keep aside for 5-6 mins..
- Meanwhile heat oil in a wok and deepfry all kofta balls in hot oil till nice golden.remove all the kofta balls from oil and put them on paper napkin to absorb excess oil..
- For making white paste–Take a pan add sliced onion, green chilli, ginger, star anise,bay leaf, black cardamom, cinnamon,cashews poppy seeds and water.boil it for 4-5 mins on medium heat.switch off the heat and let it cool.after cooling add into a blender jar and blend till smooth paste..
- For preparing gravy – Heat oil/butter in a pan add cumin seeds when they cracks add prepared white paste, stir and cook for 3-4 mins on low to medium heat till it thickens. keep stirring in between..
- Next add cream and curd in it, mix well and cook for 2-3 mins, while stir continuously..
- Add salt and as required water, let it boil and cook until you get desired consistency of gravy.Next add cream and curd in it, mix well and cook for 2-3 mins, while stir continuously..
- In last add kasuri methi mix well and switch the heat off..
- For serving — Pour the gravy in a serving plate, arrange the kofta balls in gravy and again pour gravy over the koftas. Garnish with raisins, roasted cashews and with fresh coriander.Serve hot with roti, naan or plain parantha..
If you find this Mughlai Malai Kofta Curry(Malai kofta in white gravy) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.