Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Masala-Channa recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Masala-Channa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Masala-Channa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are a number of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you most likely pick out lots of items out of habit. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One healthy option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to masala-channa recipe. You can cook masala-channa using 24 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Masala-Channa:
- You need of For For Chole/chickpeas Curry.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chickpeas/Kabuli Chana, Soaked Overnight.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Garlic Cloves, Sliced.
- Take 2 tsp of Dry Amla.
- Get 1 tbsp of Ginger, Julienned + More For Garnishing.
- Take 4-5 of Green Chillies Sliced.
- Prepare 2-3 of Red Onion, Chopped Medium.
- Provide 1 tsp of Dried Mango Powder.
- You need To Taste of Salt.
- Take 1 Tsp of Pomegranate Seeds powder.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Tomato Puree.
- Provide 1/4 Tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coriander Powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of Chana Masala – (I Have Used Mdh Chana Masala).
- You need 1 tsp of Kitchen king masala.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Provide of For Whole Spices.
- Get 1 of Bay Leaf/tej Patta.
- You need 1 Stick of Cinnamon.
- Provide 2-3 of Cloves.
- You need 2 of Black Cardamom Pods.
- Use 1/2 Tsp of Cumin Seeds (Jeera).
- Use of Green coriander leaves 1 bunch.
Steps to make Masala-Channa:
- For the Channas:Clean wash and soak kabuli chana overnight..
- In the morning,Pressure cook the Kabuli chana with dried amlas,water, salt, garlic cloves and whole spices for 15 minutes on high heat..
- Finely chop onions,ginger,green chillies,coriander leaves.Collect spices..
- In the meantime heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan, add the cumin seeds and turmeric powder. When the seeds crackle, add ginger and sauté for a minute.Add onions and sauté till the onion is golden brown..
- Add amchur and anardana and cook for 2 minutes. Add coriander powder, chana masala, kitch king masala and green chilies. Mix well and cook for 5-6 minutes. Add tomatoes purée,mix and roast well..
- Add boiled channa after extracting dried amla.Keep in simmer flame for ten minutes so that all spices get merged.Switch off the flame.Masala channa is ready to serve..
- Transfer into serving bowl and serve hot by adding chopped coriander leaves and green chillies..
If you find this Masala-Channa recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.