Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Uncle Kev's 'Massive Man' Massaman Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Uncle Kev's 'Massive Man' Massaman Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Probably the most popular snack foods is yogurt. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts along with seeds. This reduces your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to uncle kev's 'massive man' massaman curry recipe. You can cook uncle kev's 'massive man' massaman curry using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Uncle Kev's 'Massive Man' Massaman Curry:
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Use 1 of large onion.
- You need of Fresh ginger, grated.
- Take 4 cloves of minced garlic.
- Take 1/2 (1 head) of cauliflower.
- Provide 1 of red pepper.
- Provide Handful of green beans.
- Prepare 1 of chopped carrot.
- Provide of Massaman curry paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Take 1/4 tbsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1 of ground cardamom pod.
- Take 1 of ground star anise.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- Take 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Take 3 tbsp of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coconut sugar.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Take 1 can of coconut milk.
- You need 1 cup of veg stock.
- Prepare 1 block of firm tofu, chopped into small cubes.
- Take of Fresh lime juice.
- You need of Chopped corriander.
Steps to make Uncle Kev's 'Massive Man' Massaman Curry:
- Heat coconut oil and fry chopped onion. After 2- 3 minutes add grated ginger and garlic. Fry until aromatic..
- Stir in the rest of the veggies (carrot, cauliflower, green beans and red pepper). Fry until soft..
- Add Massaman curry paste and all the spices (cayenne pepper, star anise, cloves, cinnamon). Fry for a couple of minutes to soften the paste and roast the spices..
- Mix in peanut butter, coconut sugar, soy sauce, veg stock, cubed tofu and coconut milk. Cook for 10 minutes covered to soften the veggies. Finally, remove cover and cook for 5 minutes to thicken the sauce..
- Serve with noodles or rice. Season with chopped coriander and lime juice..
If you find this Uncle Kev's 'Massive Man' Massaman Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.