Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Bhindi Masala Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bhindi Masala Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bhindi Masala Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bhindi masala curry recipe. To make bhindi masala curry you need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bhindi Masala Curry:
- Provide 100 gms of Lady finger.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Get 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 4 of green chillies.
- Provide 1 tsp of Garlic paste.
- Get 1 tsp of Ginger.
- Use 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lal Mirch powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Use 1 pinch of Hing.
- Take 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander leaves.
- Use As per taste of Salt.
- Take as required of Oil.
- Provide 1 cup of Curd.
- Take 2 tsp of Besan.
Instructions to make Bhindi Masala Curry:
- First clean the ladyfingers thoroughly. Then cut it into medium size. Cot the lady finger with Kashmiri red chilli powder and gram flour. Then Fry in 2 tsp oil..
- Make tomato puree. Take a kadaoi add cumin seeds & hing. Then add onion mix well. Cook well. Add all my dry spices. Cook the spices well..
- Then add Tomato puree. When the puree started leaving the oil.Then add curd. Cook for 2 to 4 minutes.If you need water, get a little bit in the curry. Now add salt to it. Keep in mind if you add salt first then the curd will burst..
- After a short time mix the ladyfinger. Cook all the spices and bhindi well.Then add garam masala later. Serve hot with green coriander. A very tasty vegetable has been prepared and prepared..
- Now you can serve the vegetable with roti and rice..
If you find this Bhindi Masala Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.