Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Couscous with cabbage sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Couscous with cabbage sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are a number of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of small changes.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be beneficial for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you presently consume plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
All in all, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to couscous with cabbage sauce recipe. You can have couscous with cabbage sauce using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Couscous with cabbage sauce:
- Provide of Cabbage.
- Prepare of Green, red nd bell peppe.
- Use of Spring onions nd white onions.
- Prepare of Irish potatoes.
- Take of Carrots, curry,tyme nd masala spice.
- You need of Knorr chicken.
- Use of Chicken.
- Provide of Ginger and garlic paste. Oil.
- Provide of Couscous and turmeric.
- Use of Tomatoes paste.
Steps to make Couscous with cabbage sauce:
- Wash and cut all veggies and set aside..
- Place a saucepan on heat,add oil,add carrots and potatoes, fry for 5 -7mins,then add cubes,add the chicken part.stir fry for some minutes, then add water and all the seasonings cover and allow to cook..
- Add cabbage and d peppe,cook for some minutes. Then make a paste of flour and add for thickening. Serve with couscous or any food of choice. For the couscous, pls check my former recipe on the method of cooking. Enjoy!.
If you find this Couscous with cabbage sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.