Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Shahi Kaju Chilli Moghlai Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shahi Kaju Chilli Moghlai Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shahi Kaju Chilli Moghlai Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t want to eat. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shahi kaju chilli moghlai curry recipe. To cook shahi kaju chilli moghlai curry you only need 25 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Shahi Kaju Chilli Moghlai Curry:
- Provide 10-15 of Medium Hot Green Chillies.
- Prepare 150 gms of Cashew Nuts.
- Use 2 tbsp of Fresh Cream.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Grated Khoya.
- Take 1 tsp of Kasuri Methi.
- Take 2 of onions.
- Get 3 of Tomatoes.
- Use 3 tbsp of Oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of Poppy Seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of Garam Masala Powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander Powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Take of For tadka.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Whole Jeera.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- Prepare Pinch of Hing.
- Prepare As needed of whole spices (each 1 piece:cardamom,Clove,star anise,cinnamon.
- Provide 2 of dry red chillies.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger Paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Garlic Paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of Coriander.
- Get 1 tbsp of Grated Paneer or Cheese.
Instructions to make Shahi Kaju Chilli Moghlai Curry:
- Heat 1 tbsp Oil and add whole spices to it.Now add Ginger and Garlic Paste,2 chopped onions and cook the onions a little and then add tomatoes.Once the tomatoes and properly cooked keep aside this.Once it cools down grind it to smooth gravy in Mixy.
- Now take 50g Cashew Nuts,Poppy seeds,fresh cream,Khoya and grind it in a Mixy till a smooth Paste.Keep aside.Heat 2 tbsp Oil and add the green chillies with slight cuts and when putting the green chillies into the oil,remove immediately as to maintain crispness.Now fry remaining 100g cashew nuts and in this oil add mustard seeds and Whole jeera,pinch of Hing and then add the tomato gravy in it.
- Now add red chilli powder,dhaniya powder,Garam Masala Powder,salt,sugar and turmeric powder and cook the gravy for 5 minutes.Once cooked properly add Cashew Paste.Stir it and cook for 2 minutes.Now add the fried chillies and cashew nuts.Keep a few cashew nuts for garnishing.Cook on a full flame for 2 minutes..
- Now add 1 tbsp Fresh coriander and mix it nicely.Garnish with cashew nuts and grated cheese.Now it's ready.
If you find this Shahi Kaju Chilli Moghlai Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.