Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Alluring Seafood Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Alluring Seafood Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are a lot of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything instantly or that you have to altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more important than totally altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not want to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to alluring seafood curry recipe. You can have alluring seafood curry using 22 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Alluring Seafood Curry:
- Take 1 of enough to serve your party Shrimp.
- You need 1 large of or 2 medium Squid.
- Use 250 of to 300 grams Asari (Manila clams in their shells, de-sanded and washed).
- Use 800 ml of Water.
- Get 2 of Onions.
- Take 1/4 stalk of ● Celery (finely chopped).
- Take 2 tbsp of ● Ginger (grated).
- Get 2 tbsp of ● Garlic (grated).
- Use 4 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Take 50 of to 100 ml White wine.
- Take 3 tbsp of Plain yogurt.
- Get 50 ml of Ketchup.
- You need 1 of Black pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of Natural salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of Flour.
- Provide 1 of Soy sauce.
- Provide of Spices:.
- You need 2 of to 3 tablespoons Curry powder (store-bought or your own blend).
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Get 1/2 of to 1 teaspoon Cardamon powder (optional).
- Provide 1 tsp of Garam masala.
Instructions to make Alluring Seafood Curry:
- Start by prepping the shrimp and squid! Peel the shrimp. Cut the body of the squid into 1.5 cm rings, and chop the tentacles. Season both with salt and black pepper. Wash the clams well. Don't throw away the shrimp shells, since we'll use them to make the stock..
- Dry-roast the shrimp shells in a frying pan! When they are crispy and fragrant, add water. You can add konbu seaweed and celery leaves etc. at this point too..
- When the pan comes to a boil, add the clams! When all the clam shells have opened, the seafood stock is done! Don't simmer for too long or the flavor will deteriorate..
- Strain the stock through a sieve lined with cloth into another container such as a bowl. Take the clams out of their shells; we'll add them later to the curry..
- Finely chop the onion (you can use a food processor). Put into a microwave cooking container and microwave for 15 minutes, mixing it every 5 minutes..
- When the onion is cooking, grate the ● garlic and ● ginger and finely chop the ● celery..
- Put olive oil and the ● ingredients into a heavy bottomed pan or a frying pan, and stir fry until fragrant. Add the shrimp and squid and continue stir frying. The squid cooks immediately, so add the shrimp first! Season with about 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Don't add the squid tentacles yet..
- Add white wine, cover with a lid, and steam-cook. When the shrimp and squid are heated through, take them out of the pan. Squid gets tough if you overcook it, so be careful. The frying pan will be used in the next step, so don't wash it yet!.
- Add the microwaved onion, the clams, squid legs, and all the spices (except for the garam masala and flour) to the frying pan and stir-fry..
- The roux is done when the mixture has a paste-like consistency! Add the stock made earlier and simmer for 15 minutes. Season with salt, ketchup, soy sauce, or other seasonings of your choice..
- Return the cooked shrimp and squid to the pan! Simmer for about 2 minutes, then finish by adding yogurt and garam masala! Best when served immediately..
- Seafood tends to degrade in flavor if you simmer it for too long, so aim to cook for less than 30 minutes after adding the seafood to the pan. Plain yogurt is best, but you can use sweetened yogurt, too..
If you find this Alluring Seafood Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.