Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Asian Green Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Asian Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Asian Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Deciding to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you presently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to asian green curry recipe. You can cook asian green curry using 19 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Asian Green Curry:
- Provide of Use local ingredients.
- Take 1 head of Garlic.
- Use 8 of chicken breasts.
- Get 1 of Adobo with pepper.
- Provide 3 can of Coconut milk.
- Take 2 tbsp of Peanut oil.
- Get 18 of Serranos.
- Get 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of Soy sauce.
- Take 4 tbsp of ground ginger.
- Get 1/4 cup of Lime juice.
- Prepare 1 packages of Cilantro.
- You need 1 tbsp of Garlic powder.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 4 1/2 cup of Water.
- Take 2 tbsp of Corn Starch.
- You need 2 cup of Long grain rice.
- Take 1 tsp of Sweet cooking Rice seasoning.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Asian Green Curry:
- Mince garlic.
- Cube and remove fat.
- Season chicken with Adobo with pepper..
- Pour minced garlic in giant pan with peanut oil..
- After garlic cooks through (about 30 secs) at high heat, reduce to medium heat, and then add seasoned diced chicken..
- Put 1 can of coconut milk in blender. Add in 14 diced serranos, 2 tbsps of sugar and 1/2 cup of soy sauce. Blend. Pour contents in giant bowl..
- Pour 1 can of coconut milk in blender. Add lime juice, 3 tbsps of ginger, and coconut milk. Blend. Pour contents in giant bowl and mix them..
- Pour contents of giant bowl into giant pan of cooking chicken..
- Pick stems off cilantro until you finish the package. Clean cilantro. Should be about 1 cup of cilantro..
- Put cilantro in blender. Add a cup of soy sauce. Add 1 tbsp of ginger. Blend..
- Add garlic powder and cilantro blend to chicken. Pour salt into cooking pan..
- Pour 1/2 cup of water into blender and swish. Add quarter teaspoon of ginger. Add 2 tbsp of corn starch. Blend. Add into pan slowly and stir. Lower heat to simmer..
- Clean 4 serranos and cut into thinner slices. Add into cooking pan and mix well. Keep lid ajar. The chicken should have been cooking for 45 mins already..
- You want it to cook for half an hr longer so start rice. 4 cups of water to boil. Add 2 tbsp of vegetable oil. Add salt to taste..
- Pour 2 cups of rice into boiling pot. Add rice vinegar as well. Reduce heat to low. Cook for 20 mins covered. Stir occasionally until it starts to soften..
- Put rice into small bowl. Pack it a little and then flip bowl into a large plate. It will make the rice into a mound. Pour chicken curry around it. Garish rice with a few cilantro leaves..
If you find this Asian Green Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.