Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Ceylon Egg Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Ceylon Egg Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ceylon Egg Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ceylon egg curry recipe. To cook ceylon egg curry you only need 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ceylon Egg Curry:
- Provide 4-6 of hard boiled eggs.
- You need 3 of large red onions finely chopped.
- You need 2 of tomatoes coarsely chopped.
- Provide 2 inches of ginger finely chopped.
- Take 2 of green chillies vertically slit.
- Use 5 of garlic pods finely chopped.
- Take 2 sprigs of curry leaves.
- Get as needed of Coriander leaves for garnish.
- Provide 5 tsp of sunflower oil.
- Get 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 1 of star anise.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Provide 5-8 of crushed cardamoms.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1 of &1/2 cups fresh grated coconut.
- Take 1 cup of chanadhal.
- You need 1 tsp of poppy seeds.
- Get 3 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Get to taste of Salt as required.
- Get 6-8 cups of water.
Instructions to make Ceylon Egg Curry:
- Hard boil the eggs for a minimum of 15 mins..
- In a pan with the sunflower oil, add the cumin, star anise, cinnamon, bay leaf and cardamom and dry till it turns aromat..
- Add the onion, ginger, garlic, green chillies and fry till it turns brown..
- Add the tomatoes and curry leaves fry for 2 mins and then cover and cook for 2 mins..
- As the tomatoes cook, grind together the coconut, poppy seeds and chanadhal. Add a little water to make it a smooth paste..
- Once veggies have softened, add the salt, chilli powder, turmeric, garam masala. Mix well..
- Add the water. Cover and cook for 10 Mins or until raw smell disappears..
- One water reduced to the original amount add the coconut paste and cook on low flame for 3-5 mins max..
- Open pan and keep stirring for 2-5 mins..
- Garnish with the coriander and add the eggs. Male vertically slits in the eggs avoiding the top and bottom. Mix everything well..
If you find this Ceylon Egg Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.