Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Slow cooker curry chicken and vegetables recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow cooker curry chicken and vegetables recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow cooker curry chicken and vegetables recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is a fantastic option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Different vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker curry chicken and vegetables recipe. You can have slow cooker curry chicken and vegetables using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Slow cooker curry chicken and vegetables:
- Take 1 lb. of chicken breast, cut in 1 1/2 inches pieces.
- Prepare 1 can (14.5 oz) of coconut milk.
- Take 3 Tbsp. of red curry paste.
- Provide 3 Tbsp. of brown sugar.
- Provide of lime juice (approx. 2 Tbsp).
- Take 1 package of frozen Asian medley vegetables*.
Instructions to make Slow cooker curry chicken and vegetables:
- Combine coconut milk, red curry paste, sugar and lime juice together in the slow cooker..
- Add chicken and vegetables* to the slow cooker and stir well to combine. (*If using a medley with broccoli, add vegetables during the last hour of cooking so the broccoli doesn't overcook.).
- Cook on low for approximately 4 1/2 to 5 hours. Start checking on it after 4 hours to avoid drying out the chicken..
- Serve over rice. Garnish with lime wedges and/or cilantro, if desired. Add salt to taste to balance out the sweetness if you prefer..
If you find this Slow cooker curry chicken and vegetables recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.