Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Drumstick leaves curry/moringa leaves curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Drumstick leaves curry/moringa leaves curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to drumstick leaves curry/moringa leaves curry recipe. To cook drumstick leaves curry/moringa leaves curry you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Drumstick leaves curry/moringa leaves curry:
- Get -1 cup of Moringa/drumstick leaves.
- Take 1/2 cup of Dal-.
- You need 1/4 cup of Coconut -.
- You need 3 of Green chillies-.
- Take 3/4 tsp of Jeerakam/cumin seeds -.
- Provide -1 tsp of Ghee.
- Take -1 tsp of Oil.
- Get 1 of Red chillies-.
- Provide 1 tsp of Mustard seeds -.
- Provide as required of Water.
- Provide as needed of Curry leaves.
- Provide 1 pinch of Hing -.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder -.
Steps to make Drumstick leaves curry/moringa leaves curry:
- Wash the daal and cook it with a pinch of hing and turmeric powder..
- Add the washed muringa leaves to the cooked daal.once the drumstick leaves are cooked..
- In a mixer add coconut, cumin seed and green chillies and grind to fine paste.add this mixture to the cooked daal mix and switch off the flame before it starts to boil..
- Heat a pan add ghee and oil and add mustard seed, chillies and curry leaves to the oil and give tadka.serve hot.
If you find this Drumstick leaves curry/moringa leaves curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.