Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best BBQ Hoisin Red Curry Grilled Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to BBQ Hoisin Red Curry Grilled Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain food items is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bbq hoisin red curry grilled chicken recipe. You can have bbq hoisin red curry grilled chicken using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make BBQ Hoisin Red Curry Grilled Chicken:
- Take of seasoned rice vinegar.
- Get of red curry paste(some red curries are spicier than other adjust up or down to your spice level.).
- Prepare of hoisin sauce.
- Prepare of dark brown sugar.
- You need of cilantro.
- You need of salt.
- Take of garlic.
- Use of sesame oil.
- Provide of salt.
- Take of Seasoning for the chicken (you will not use it all).
- You need of granulated garlic.
- Prepare of ginger powder.
- Use of black pepper.
- Get of boneless chicken thighs (Breasts work fine… also pork :).
Steps to make BBQ Hoisin Red Curry Grilled Chicken:
- Put the first 8 ingredients in the blender and run for 2 minutes Divide into two containers. (half for marinade and half for sauce to finish).
- Mix the salt,granulated garlic,powdered ginger and black pepper and sprinkle to season the chicken. (you will not use it all).
- Marinate the chicken for 30 minutes to a couple of hours with half of the sauce.Longer is better : ).
- Grill the chicken for about 5-7 minutes on each side (do not burn 🙂 It needs to reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees F. NOTE…We also tried this in the oven at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes and it tasted very good..
- In the last couple of minutes brush with the other half of the sauce. (finishes with a nice shiny glaze).
If you find this BBQ Hoisin Red Curry Grilled Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.