Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chukandar Anar Dhokla (Beetroot Gramflour Steamed Cake With Pomegranate Juice) – recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chukandar Anar Dhokla (Beetroot Gramflour Steamed Cake With Pomegranate Juice) – recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. While we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, just making some minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already think that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chukandar anar dhokla (beetroot gramflour steamed cake with pomegranate juice) – recipe. You can cook chukandar anar dhokla (beetroot gramflour steamed cake with pomegranate juice) – using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chukandar Anar Dhokla (Beetroot Gramflour Steamed Cake With Pomegranate Juice) –:
- Get of For Dhokla:.
- Prepare 1 cup of Besan.
- You need 4 tbsp of Rava.
- You need 1/4 cup of Curd.
- Get 1 cup of Beetroot Puree*.
- Get 1 tsp of Oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of Eno.
- You need of Juice of one lemon.
- You need 1 of Finely chopped green chilli.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Get of For Tempering.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds (small size).
- Use 5 of Curry leaves.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Oil.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of Water.
- Use 1 of Finely chopped green chilli.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 1 cup of Fresh Pomegranate Juice.
Instructions to make Chukandar Anar Dhokla (Beetroot Gramflour Steamed Cake With Pomegranate Juice) –:
- Mix all dhokla ingredients except Eno. Keep it aside for 10 minutes..
- Keep 2 cups of water in deep kadai and put a stand in it. Cover it and let it boil for 5 minutes. Now add Eno in a dhokla batter and pour 1 tsp of lemon juice over it. Mix it well. Pour prepared batter into the greased pan and place it on the stand inside the kadai..
- Cover the kadai and steam the dhokla on high flame for 15 – 20 minutes..
- To check the doneness, insert a toothpick. If the mixture does not stick, it means the dhokla is done (If the toothpick has the batter on it, then steam dhokla for another 5 minutes)..
- Switch off the flame and allow dhokla to cool completely. Insert a knife around the edges to loosen up dhokla. Flip it over onto a plate and cut into squares..
- For Tempering: Heat oil in a small pan, first add the mustard seeds. Let them papaya first. Now add curry leaves, chopped chilies, and sesame seeds. Add 1 & 1/2 cups of water to tempering and allow mixture to boil for 2 minutes..
- Switch off the flame and add lemon juice. Mix well. Then pour this hot mixture over steamed dhokla. Keep aside for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes add fresh Pomegranate juice and Green chutney. Serve immediately..
- Tips: For Beetroot Puree: Boil medium size beetroot in a pressure cooker and then peel the boiled beetroot. Cut boiled beetroot into small cubes and grind with 1/2 cup of water. Make a smooth puree. It yields 1 cup of beetroot puree..
If you find this Chukandar Anar Dhokla (Beetroot Gramflour Steamed Cake With Pomegranate Juice) – recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.