Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Prawn Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are a number of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery since you most probably purchase many items out of habit. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One wholesome alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn curry recipe. You can have prawn curry using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawn Curry:
- Prepare of Shrimps.
- Take of Chopped onions, tomatoes, green chilies.
- Provide of Coconut milk (or cooking cream).
- Get of Spices: Paprika, turmeric, garlic ginger paste.
- Prepare of Spices: Cumin, Masala powder, coriander powder.
Instructions to make Prawn Curry:
- Frying chopped onions till brown then adding green chillies, garlic ginger paste till soft, then adding tomatoes till soft.
- Add paprika and a bit of water.
- Add shrimps then add all spices except for coriander powder.
- Add milk then coriander powder.
- Add coriander herb and a bit of cooking cream (or no cooking cream if used that instead of coconut milk).
If you find this Prawn Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.