Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Egg Curry Dhaba Style Gravy recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Egg Curry Dhaba Style Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg Curry Dhaba Style Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to egg curry dhaba style gravy recipe. To make egg curry dhaba style gravy you need 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Egg Curry Dhaba Style Gravy:
- Provide 8 of Boiled Eggs.
- Use 1 cup of Finely chopped onions.
- Take 1.5 cups of Tomato puree.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Ginger and garlic paste.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Chopped coriander leaves.
- Get of Spices.
- Provide as per need : of cardamoms 2, cloves 4, cinnamon 1 pc, bay leaf 1.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Chilli powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of Cumin powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Garam masala.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Kitchen king masala.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Chaat masala.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Ghee.
- Get as per taste of Salt.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of Besan.
- Get As required of Hot water for the gravy.
Steps to make Egg Curry Dhaba Style Gravy:
- Heat a pan/ kadai. Add half of the oil. When it heats, add 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder, 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder, little salt and 1/2 teaspoon garam masala. Stir well. Add the eggs and coat them with masala for 1 minute. Turn off heat and remove the eggs, oil and masala into a bowl..
- Heat the pan again, add rest of the oil. When it heats, add whole spices and fry for 1 minute. Add onions and saute well till they are cooked. Add a little water to allow softening. Then add ginger garlic paste and saute well..
- Then add all the other remaining spices except the masala powders. Add a tablespoon hot water and keep mixing till all are combined..
- Now add the tomato puree and keep stirring. Add the masala powders, 1/4 cup water, cover and cook till oil separates on top..
- Now add the besan mixed with 2 teaspoons of water mixed into a paste to the gravy and mix well. Adjust salt and spices. Also add half the coriander leaves Add the eggs along with oil and masala. Adjust water if gravy thickens. Mix gently and cook for further 5 minutes till all the flavours are combined. Lastly, add ghee on top for extra flavour..
- Remove in a serving dish, garnish with coriander and serve with paratha, rice or biryani..
If you find this Egg Curry Dhaba Style Gravy recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.