Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Chicken Wings Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Chicken Wings Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you most probably choose lots of items out of habit. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple chicken wings curry recipe. You can cook simple chicken wings curry using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple Chicken Wings Curry:
- Prepare 1 of kilo chicken wings "wash".
- Get 1 of bulb onion chopped.
- Take of I bulb garlic chopped.
- You need 1 of Ginger M. Chopped.
- You need 4 of medium carroTs "Large Dice".
- Prepare 4 of medium potato "Large Dice".
- Take 6 slice of squash "Large Dice".
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Provide To taste of Pepper corn "cracked".
- Get 50 g of Coconut milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk evap.
- Provide 120 g of Mccormick curry powder.
- Prepare of I cup of water.
Steps to make Simple Chicken Wings Curry:
- Marinate chicken wings with salt and pepper fo 10-15 minutes..
- Saute ginger,garlic,onion in oil add chicken,salt and pepper to taste.cooked for 5 mins.
- Add carrots,potato and squash cooked for 5 minutes.
- Get a bowl add coconut powder, milk and curry powder depends on you if you put all the curry powder and add 1 cup of water mix well.
- Add to the pan and simmer for 5-10 minutes after 10 minutes add milk simmer for 1 minute.
- Serve and enjoy.
If you find this Simple Chicken Wings Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.