Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Thai Green Curry Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Green Curry Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Curry Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a few modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry soup recipe. To cook thai green curry soup you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Green Curry Soup:
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Provide 1 of green chilli,chopped and deseeded.
- Provide 1 stick of lemongrass,chopped.
- Provide 1/2 of onion,chopped.
- Get 1 clove of garlic,crushed.
- Get 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground coriander.
- Use 1 tbsp. of Thai fish sauce.
- Provide 1 of lime (zest and juice).
- Provide 1 of small chicken breast.
- Take 400 ml of can of coconut milk.
- Take 1 handful of fresh coriander leaves to garnish.
Instructions to make Thai Green Curry Soup:
- In a saucepan fry the chopped onion in the olive oil for a few minutes..
- Add the remaining ingredients except the coriander leaves,and bring to the boil.Simmer for about 10 to 15 minutes..
- Whilst step 2 is cooking,fry the chopped chicken breast in a little olive oil until browned and cooked through..
- Allow to cool to room temperature (as per manufacturer's instructions)..
- Pour the contents from Step 2 into the Nutri Ninja and blend for about 30 seconds..
- Return the contents to the saucepan and add the cooked chicken breast.Gently reheat until ready to serve..
If you find this Thai Green Curry Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.