Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Meen Moilee/Molee – Kerala style fish stew with Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meen Moilee/Molee – Kerala style fish stew with Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. It consists of tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to meen moilee/molee – kerala style fish stew with salmon recipe. You can cook meen moilee/molee – kerala style fish stew with salmon using 22 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Meen Moilee/Molee – Kerala style fish stew with Salmon:
- Prepare 15 of Cashew nuts -.
- Provide 450 gm of Fish – ( I prefer Salmon fillet).
- You need 2 tablespoons of Butter Oil / -.
- You need 5 of Cloves -.
- Prepare 4 – 5 of Cardamom – lightly crushed -.
- Prepare 1 or 1 of Bay leaves cinnamon – -.
- Provide 1 of Onion finely chopped -.
- Prepare 7 – 8 of Curry leaves -.
- You need 5 of Garlic thinly sliced -.
- Use 1/2 of Ginger chopped – thumb sized.
- Get 7 – 8 of Green chili (or as per your heat level.) slit -.
- Prepare 1/4 to 1/2 of Turmeric tea – spoon.
- You need 1 big 2 of Tomato diced – plump or medium.
- Get 1/2 to 3/4 cup + 1/2 to 1 cups of Coconut milk Canned -.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get 1/4 to 1/2 of Garam masala tea – spoon ( Homemade).
- Provide 1/2 1 of Black peppercorns tea spoon to tea – spoon.
- Use 1 cup of coconut milk Canned -.
- You need Optional of Tempering.
- Use 1 – 2 tablespoons of Coconut oil ghee butter / / -.
- Take of cashew nuts.
- Use of raisins.
Instructions to make Meen Moilee/Molee – Kerala style fish stew with Salmon:
- Soak cashew nut in water for 15 minutes..
- Clean Salmon fillet and cut into big chunky pieces.
- Heat oil in a wide mouthed pan and add cloves, cardamom and bay leaf and fry for a minute..
- Add curry leaves and onion and saute for 5-6 minutes. Sprinkle some water if needed in between..
- Add chopped garlic, and ginger and green chili and saute till the raw smell disappears..
- Add turmeric, coconut milk + water mix, salt to taste and combine well..
- Arrange fish and tomato pieces in a single layer an inch apart, cover and cook for 10 minutes..
- Uncover the pan, add garam masala and freshly crushed black pepper, mix in gently or shake the pan for the masala to get mixed in and cook covered for another 10 minutes or so..
- Grind the soaked cashew nut with a lil coconut milk to a fine paste. Mix it with remaining coconut milk.
- Uncover the pan, add the coconut milk- cashew mix to the pan, let heat through for a minute and remove..
- Prepare the tempering and pour over the stew. Let it stand covered for at least 15 minutes before serving.
If you find this Meen Moilee/Molee – Kerala style fish stew with Salmon recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.