Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Prawn with Mustard Curry / Chingudi Besara recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn with Mustard Curry / Chingudi Besara recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn with Mustard Curry / Chingudi Besara recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of simple changes.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you don’t want to eat. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn with mustard curry / chingudi besara recipe. To make prawn with mustard curry / chingudi besara you need 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn with Mustard Curry / Chingudi Besara:
- Get 500 grams of prawns.
- Use 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1/2 of thinly sliced onion (medium size).
- You need 10-12 of fresh curry leaves.
- Prepare 2 of big size tomato cut into slices.
- Provide 1 -inch of size dry mango (Ambula) or 1/2 teaspoon amchur powder.
- Provide 6 tablespoons of mustard oil.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of water.
- Provide of For masala paste.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of mustard seed.
- Take 1/2 tablespoon of cumin seeds.
- Get 3 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1 of dry red chilli deseeded.
Steps to make Prawn with Mustard Curry / Chingudi Besara:
- 1. Properly clean and devein the prawns. Marinate with 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Mix well and leave it for 10 minutes..
- 2. Soak deseeded dry red chilli, cumin seeds, and mustard seeds together in water for 1/2 an hour..
- Drain it and add 1/2 teaspoon salt and make a fine smooth paste. Add 1-2 tablespoons water but not much..
- Heat a pan/ kadhai. Add oil. When oil becomes hot enough add marinated prawns. Fry them for some seconds but not much. Then take them out from the oil and keep them aside..
- In the same oil add sliced onions. Fry for 1 minute in medium to low flame..
- At this point add curry leaves. Fry for another minute or until the onion becomes translucent..
- Add remaining turmeric powder and the masala paste. Stir for a minute or two in low flame. Or until oil separates..
- Add prawns and tomato slices. Stir and cook for 1 to 2 minute..
- Add 1.5 cup of water. Do not add too much water or it will spoil the taste. Cover and cook for 6-7 minutes on medium to low flame..
- In between add the dry mango or 1/2 teaspoon amchur powder..
- The thickness of the curry is not very thick or thin..
- It's ready to be served. Serve hot with some hot steamed rice..
If you find this Prawn with Mustard Curry / Chingudi Besara recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.