Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Tofu Thai Green Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tofu Thai Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tofu Thai Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Try eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Various nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Almonds frequently give you a general increased sense of well-being.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tofu thai green curry recipe. You can have tofu thai green curry using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Tofu Thai Green Curry:
- Provide 400 g of Tofu.
- Get 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Use 1 bunch of fresh aspagagus trimmed.
- Use 125 g of green beens trimmed.
- Take 1-2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of green Thai curry paste.
- Use 2 of shallots, finely chopped.
- Provide 1 of green chilli deseeded and finely chopped.
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- You need 400 ml of coconut milk.
- Provide 125 g of baby corn.
- Take 1/2 of courgette, cut into thin slices.
- You need 1 of red pepper, trimmed and cut into thin strips.
- Prepare 125 g of pak choi (I left it out).
- Take of Juice of 1 small lime.
- Get 1 tbsp of chopped coriander plus extra for garnish.
- Provide 2 of spring onions, trimmed and cut into thin slices.
Instructions to make Tofu Thai Green Curry:
- Drain the tofu, wrap in kitchen paper to remove excess water for 20 minutes, cut into 1 cm pieces and place in the soy sauce to marinate..
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and blanch the green beans and asparagus tips for a minute, drain and refresh in cold water..
- Heat the oil in a wok, add the green Thai curry paste and cook for 2 minutes stirring frequently..
- Add the tofu, stir lightly until coated with the curry paste then cook for a further 2 minutes. Then add the shallots, chilli and garlic and carry on cooking for another 2 minutes..
- Pour in the coconut milk, bring to a simmer, then add the baby corn, courgette, red pepper, green beans and asparagus. Cook over a medium heat for 4-5 minutes then add pak choi. Simmer once again for a minute then lastly tip in the fresh lime juice and chopped coriander..
- Serve sprinkled with a small amount of chopped coriander and spring onions accompanied with Thai jasmine or sticky rice..
If you find this Tofu Thai Green Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.