Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Roasted cauliflower and paneer "curry" recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted cauliflower and paneer "curry" recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted cauliflower and paneer "curry" recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains found in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted cauliflower and paneer "curry" recipe. To make roasted cauliflower and paneer "curry" you need 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Roasted cauliflower and paneer "curry":
- Provide Half of a head of cauliflower.
- Take 5 of garlic cloves, peeled.
- Use 2 tablespoons of olive oil or sesame oil.
- You need 2 of red onions.
- You need inch of cube root ginger.
- Prepare 1 of red chilli.
- Get 1 of heaped teaspoon of Nigella seeds.
- Prepare 1 of heaped teaspoon cumin.
- You need 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Use 1 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Take half of tin chickpeas.
- Get half of cup frozen peas.
- Provide 100 g of fresh spinach (could use frozen).
- You need 110 g of (half a pack) paneer (Indian cheese).
- Prepare of salt.
Steps to make Roasted cauliflower and paneer "curry":
- Heat the oven to 200˚c. Cut the cauliflower into small florets and lightly toss in 1 tablespoon of the olive oil..
- Put in a roasting dish and cook in the preheated oven for approx 30 – 40 minutes, depending on how crisp you like it. Remember not to overcook it as it needs some bite to stay together in the finished dish..
- Whilst your cauliflower is cooking, add half a tablespoon of oil to a pan and fry your onions, ginger and chilli for 5 minutes to release the flavour..
- Add the dry spices to the pan and continue to fry for a minute or so longer..
- Add the drained chickpeas to the pan, coat in the spice mixture and then add the tomatoes. Simmer on a low/medium heat for approx. 10-15 minutes until slightly reduced..
- Heat the remaining olive oil on a small non-stick frying pan and cook the paneer over a medium to high heat until crisp and lightly brown. This should take about 5 minutes. Remember to keep stirring every minute or so to stop it form catching. (If you like really crispy paneer, you can coat it in some cornflour or semolina beforehand.).
- Whilst the paneer is cooking, add the roasted cauliflower and garlic, peas and spinach to the sauce and cook for 5 minutes until the peas and spinach are cooked through..
- Once your paneer is cooked, add it to the cauliflower and sauce and serve in warm bowls. This makes a great meat-free main meal but is also lovely as a side dish served with chicken tikka or pan fried spicy salmon..
If you find this Roasted cauliflower and paneer "curry" recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.