Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut, lentil and spinach curry (Vegan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut, lentil and spinach curry (Vegan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything straightaway or that you need to completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut, lentil and spinach curry (vegan) recipe. You can cook coconut, lentil and spinach curry (vegan) using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Coconut, lentil and spinach curry (Vegan):
- Use of Coconut oil for frying (or olive oil, but recommend coconut oil).
- Provide of Large red onion, diced.
- Take 2 of garlic cloves, diced.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Crushed garlic (not fresh).
- Provide 2 cm of ginger, peeled and diced.
- Use 1 of red chilli, seeded and diced.
- Use 1 of green chilli, seeded and diced.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ground cumin.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of crushed coriander seeds.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 2 of tomatoes, diced.
- You need 1 tin of coconut milk.
- Take 1 tin of red lentils.
- Use to taste of coriander leafs, chopped, added.
- Provide 1 of big bag of baby spinach.
Steps to make Coconut, lentil and spinach curry (Vegan):
- Heat the coconut oil, fry the onions until soft and little gold (5 – 8mins).
- Add garlic, ginger, chilli, cumin, garam masala and crushed coriander. Cook until very fragrant (2-4mins).
- add the tomatoes, scraping up any brown bits that form on the pan. cook stirring occatinally until the liquid has reduced and the tomato chunks have softened (5-8mins).
- Add coconut milk and mix well (can add half a cup of water if it's too dry for your taste) Bring to boil over high heat..
- bring down temp, Add lentils and cook until tender (25-35mins)stirring occasionally to prevent the lentils from sticking to the pan. Add coriander leafs to taste..
- Add baby spinach and fold into the curry. Cook until wilted (+-3mins).
If you find this Coconut, lentil and spinach curry (Vegan) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.