Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Tuna Katsu(cutlet) Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna Katsu(cutlet) Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna katsu(cutlet) curry recipe. To cook tuna katsu(cutlet) curry you need 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna Katsu(cutlet) Curry:
- Get of (For Tuna Tatsu).
- Provide 1/2 lb of Tuna in block.
- You need of Wheat flour.
- Take of Beaten egg.
- You need of Bread crumple.
- Take of Solt, Pepper.
- Provide of (For Curry).
- Provide 1/2 of Onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Medium size Potato, diced into 3cm cubes.
- Take 1/2 of Carrot, diced into 2cm cubes.
- Use 1 of Eggplant, round sliced (if you like. not mandatory).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Curry powder.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Garam Masala.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Red wine.
- Take 1/2 cup of Canned tomato, crushed.
- Use 2 cup of Chicken stock.
- Provide 1 cube of Japanese curry sauce mix (in cube).
- Take of Salt.
Steps to make Tuna Katsu(cutlet) Curry:
- Firstly make a curry. In a pot, with a trace of oil, sauté the vegetables other than eggplants till the onions turned brown. Add curry powder, red wine, canned tomato and chicken stock, then simmer. When carrots and potatoes are harf-done, add eggplants..
- All the vegetables are done, turn the heat off and add curry sauce mix and dissolve. Add garam masala and gently heat again. Season with salt if necessary..
- Then make a Katsu. Season the tuna with salt and pepper. Thinly coat with flour, then dip in the beaten egg. Cover with bread crumble. Shallow-fry at 180°c till coloured golden. Cook time dependes on the thickness of the fish, but approx. 30 sec for each side. Let's cook rare to medium rare..
- TTip : You should rest the katsu for a minute on the wire net or kitchen paper to release extra oil..
- Serve with steamed rice like top photo. Decorate with cherry tomato and parsley..
If you find this Tuna Katsu(cutlet) Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.