Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mutton curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mutton curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mutton curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run may be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mutton curry recipe. You can have mutton curry using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mutton curry:
- Provide of Onion 2 big sliced.
- Take of Tomato 2 sliced.
- Use 2 of Green chilly.
- Prepare 2 of Potato boiled and cut.
- You need 3/4 kg of Mutton -.
- Use 3 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Red chilly.
- Use 2 tsp of Curry masala.
- Get of Curry leaves 1 sprig.
- Prepare of Ging. Garlic 1/2+1/2tsp.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Mutton curry:
- Marinate the mutton with 1/2tsp gingarlic paste, 1/2tsp chillu powder, 1/2tsp turmeric powder salt and marinate 10mins and cook upto 4 whistles.
- In a pan add oil, fry onions, tomatoes, g. Chilly, gin. Garlic paste until raw smell goes and add curry leaves.
- Then add all the masalas n mix until oil seperates. Now add the cooked mutton. Add some water and salt to taste along with the potatoes and cook on simmer for 10 mins..
- Yummy mutton curry is ready. Serve with hot chapathis.
If you find this Mutton curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.