Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Thai Eggplant Curry Shrimp Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Eggplant Curry Shrimp Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Eggplant Curry Shrimp Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you probably purchase many items out of habit. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai eggplant curry shrimp soup recipe. To cook thai eggplant curry shrimp soup you need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Eggplant Curry Shrimp Soup:
- Take 2 large of eggplants.
- Get 1 of onion.
- Take 1 stick of lemongrass.
- Get 1 tbsp of fresh chopped ginger.
- Get 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk.
- Take 1/2 can of coca goya.
- Take 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Use 2 quart of chicken stock.
- Get 1 of scallion.
- Provide 5 tbsp of vegg oil.
- Provide 1 1/2 oz of red curry paste.
- Get 1 lb of pork belly.
- You need 1 lb of medium shrimp.
Instructions to make Thai Eggplant Curry Shrimp Soup:
- cut up pork belly into pieces & place in large pot on medium heat.
- cook pork until all fat is rendered…remove cooked pork & leave grease on bottom of pan.
- add 2 tablespoons of vegg oil & chopped onion & cook until onion is clear.
- add remaining vegg oil & stir in curry paste until it mixes with the oil…then quickly stir in the coconut milk.
- chop up eggplant to cube size & chop up all other veggies & add all veggies & remaining ingredients into the pot & cook on medium heat for a half hour…except for the shrimp & pork.
- cook shrimp in seperate pan with lil oil and place aside.
- remove all veggies from pot & put in food processor with lil soup and grind into a puree & mix back into the soup and mix in well.
- add shrimp into the pot & serve with some chopped up scallion to garnish.
If you find this Thai Eggplant Curry Shrimp Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.