Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Homemade Spicy shrimp curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade Spicy shrimp curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Spicy shrimp curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making some small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything instantly or that you have to altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than completely altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. In time, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade spicy shrimp curry recipe. To cook homemade spicy shrimp curry you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Spicy shrimp curry:
- Get 500 gm of small shrimps.
- Take 500 gm of chopped onions.
- Use 7/8 of chills.
- Get 1 tb of spoon of garlic & ginger paste.
- You need 1/2 tb of spoon of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 tb of spoon of chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tb of spoon of coriander powder.
- You need of Salt.
- Provide 5-8 tb of spoon of oil.
- Get 2 tb of spoon.
- Take of Lemon juice.
Steps to make Homemade Spicy shrimp curry:
- First wash the shrimps & marinate them with little bit of salt and lemon juice. Marinate for 15-30min..
- On a pan heat the oil, and fry the onions. Till they get brown in colour. Then add all the spices in that. Add a little bit of water..
- When the mix is coming to boil add the shrimps. Let it cook for 10min. Add the chills into it. Wait for 5min..
- Put the curry into a serving dish & enjoy the spicy home made shrimp curry..
If you find this Homemade Spicy shrimp curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.