Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Curry Lentil Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Lentil Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Lentil Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Try eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. However, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry lentil soup recipe. You can cook curry lentil soup using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Curry Lentil Soup:
- Prepare 2 cups of Lentils soaked overnight and rinsed well.
- Provide 4 cups of boiling water to boil lentils.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- Use 1 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Use 1/4 tsp of corriander.
- You need 1 of garlic clove crushed.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Ginger.
- You need 2 tsp of mild Curry powder.
- Take 1 of l4 tsp chilli powder.
- You need 1 of veg stock cube.
- Provide 1/4 cup of boiling water.
- Take 1 tsp of Mango Chutney.
- Take 1/4 cup of yogurt.
- Provide to taste of Salt n pepper.
Instructions to make Curry Lentil Soup:
- Boil and simmer the lentils until soft and mushy in 4 cups boiling water. Add it to a blender to mush the lentils in the water if its very thick add another 1/2 Cup boiling water.
- Add the butter to frying pan melt then addthe onions fry for 2 minutes then add the garlic add all the other dried ingredients and the stock cube in the 1/4 cup boiling water. Then add all that into the lentil s simmer for 45 minutes and add serve add the yogurt in the middle when serving it..
If you find this Curry Lentil Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.