Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Kheel ki upma recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kheel ki upma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kheel ki upma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. People typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a few minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. In time, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kheel ki upma recipe. You can cook kheel ki upma using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kheel ki upma:
- Get 2 cups of kheel.
- Get 1/4 cup of chopped vegetable of choice.
- Take To taste of Salt.
- Get 2 tsp of oil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- Get 8 of curry leaves.
- Use 2 tsp of roasted peanuts.
- You need 4 of small slices of coconut.
- Provide To taste of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of powdered sugar.
- Get 1 of tomato flower.
- Prepare as needed of capsicum leaf.
- Prepare as needed of fresh pomegranate seeds.
- You need of To garnish.
Instructions to make Kheel ki upma:
- Soak kheel for 10 minutes and drain the water out of the kheel..
- In a non-stick pan, heat the oil and add the mustard seeds, When mustard seeds splutter, add curry leaves. Roasted peanuts and 4 slices of coconut and cook for 1 minute..
- Add vegetables of choice with salt and cook till they are soft..
- Add kheel Cook stirring gently for about 2 minutes on medium heat.Switch off the flame once it is cooked..
- Add lemon juice to taste and 1tsp powdered sugar.Mix well..
- Serve immediately garnished by tomato flower,capsicum leaf and fresh pomegranate seeds..
If you find this Kheel ki upma recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.