Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Green Channa-Cheese Curry,Methi -Aloo,Fruit Yogurt,Sautéed Veg,Mint Riata,Rice,fresh fruits,Lassi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Channa-Cheese Curry,Methi -Aloo,Fruit Yogurt,Sautéed Veg,Mint Riata,Rice,fresh fruits,Lassi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green channa-cheese curry,methi -aloo,fruit yogurt,sautéed veg,mint riata,rice,fresh fruits,lassi recipe. You can have green channa-cheese curry,methi -aloo,fruit yogurt,sautéed veg,mint riata,rice,fresh fruits,lassi using 37 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Green Channa-Cheese Curry,Methi -Aloo,Fruit Yogurt,Sautéed Veg,Mint Riata,Rice,fresh fruits,Lassi:
- Get of Fresh hara Channa.
- You need of Paneer 1/2 inch cubes 300 grams.
- Take of Oil.
- You need of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare of Onions finely chopped.
- You need of Garlic paste.
- Provide of Ginger paste.
- Get of Coriander powder.
- Provide of Red chilli powder.
- Take of Turmeric powder.
- You need of Cumin powder.
- Get of Garam masala powder.
- Take of Green chillies slit.
- Provide of Tomatoes quartered.
- Take of for chanamasala.
- Prepare of Pomegranate seeds (anardana).
- You need of Cumin seeds.
- You need of Coriander seeds.
- Provide of Whole dry red chillies.
- Take of For Aloo Methi Sabji..
- Prepare of oil.
- Get of cumin seeds.
- Provide of asafoetida.
- Prepare of dried red chillies.
- Take of red onion, finely chopped.
- Provide of Thai green chillies, finely chopped.
- Provide of potatoes, peeled and cubed.
- Take of methi leaves, about 1 1/2 cups when chopped.
- You need of turmeric powder.
- Provide of coriander powder.
- Use of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Get of salt,.
- Get of For fruit yogurt.
- Take of strawberries mashed.
- Prepare of plain yogurt.
- Provide of chopped mixed fruits(Apple,orange,pomegrante seeds).
- Provide of Honey.
Steps to make Green Channa-Cheese Curry,Methi -Aloo,Fruit Yogurt,Sautéed Veg,Mint Riata,Rice,fresh fruits,Lassi:
- Cook green chana in three cups of water with salt for twenty to twenty five minutes or pressure cook for five minutes. Drain and reserve cooking liquor. Coarsely powder all the ingredients of chana masala. Heat three tablespoons of oil in an iron kadhai and add cumin seeds. When they change colour, add onions and sauté till pink. Add ginger paste, garlic paste, powdered chana masala, coriander powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and half the cumin powder..
- Add boiled green chana with the reserved cooking liquor and one cup of water. Add salt, garam masala powder and let it cook for five to six minutes. In another pan, heat the remaining oil, add slit green chillies, remaining cumin powder and tomatoes..
- Cook for a minute and add to the green chana mixture in the kadhai. Stir and allow cook on low heat till almost dry. Add paneer cubes, stir gently and continue to cook for another two minutes. Serve hot..
- For Aloo-Methi Sabji…Wash the methi leaves thoroughly and cut the stems near the roots and discard. Chop the rest, place in a bowl and add about 2 tsp salt to it. Mix well and keep aside. Heat the oil in a heavy bottomed pan. Add the cumin seeds, asafoetida and dried red chillies. Once the cumin and chilli start to turn colour, add the onion and green chillies. Sauté till the onions start to become soft..
- Add the potatoes, give it a quick stir to mix everything together, cover and cook over low heat for 7-8 minutes, till the potatoes are almost tender..
- Now squeeze the methi leaves to take out any water from them. Add to the pan with the potatoes. Add turmeric powder, coriander powder, Kashmiri chilli powder and salt. Give it a quick stir and let it cook over medium heat for 3-4 minutes. Remove from heat and serve hot..
- For Fruit Yogurt…In a bowl mash berries with a fork to release their natural juice and sweetness..
- Add in yogurt,all chopped fruits and stir until combine. Test for sweetness and add in a drizzle of honey or maple syrup to your desired sweetness. Stir.Serve chilled..
- Now in a plate arrange all dishes,chapattis,rice,fresh fruits,salad and masala lassi..
If you find this Green Channa-Cheese Curry,Methi -Aloo,Fruit Yogurt,Sautéed Veg,Mint Riata,Rice,fresh fruits,Lassi recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.