Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kerala Manga Puliserry Mango Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala Manga Puliserry Mango Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala manga puliserry mango curry recipe. To make kerala manga puliserry mango curry you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Kerala Manga Puliserry Mango Curry:
- Provide 2 of Mangoes ripe.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Coconut.
- Take 1/2 cup of Curd/Yoghurt.
- Use 1 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- You need 2 of Green Chillies.
- You need 1 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Take 2 of Dry Red Chilli.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Fenugreek Seeds.
- Take To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coconut Oil.
- Use As needed of Curry leaves.
Instructions to make Kerala Manga Puliserry Mango Curry:
- Wash, Clean and cut the mangoes into big pieces. You can also use the seed..
- In an earthen pot add mango pieces and water with turmeric, salt and red chilli powder. Let it boil for 5-6 minutes until it gets cooked..
- Grind coconut, green chilli and cumin to a fine paste. Add this to the curry and allow to boil..
- Beat the yoghurt with a hand whisk until smooth. Switch off the flame of the gravy add the curd to it with a tsp of sugar to balance the taste. Again switch on and boil without curdling the gravy for 3-4 minutes..
- Now heat a pan with oil and spluter mustard, dry red chilli, fenugreek seeds and curry leaves. Pour this to the curry and Done. Serve hot with steamed rice and you will love it😋👌.
- Notes: You can turmeric while boiling or while grinding. Both ways you can do. If it's a organic turmeric powder you're using, you need to add little more for that colour..
If you find this Kerala Manga Puliserry Mango Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.