Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Muri Ghonto (Fish head curry with lentils) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Muri Ghonto (Fish head curry with lentils) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to muri ghonto (fish head curry with lentils) recipe. To cook muri ghonto (fish head curry with lentils) you need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Muri Ghonto (Fish head curry with lentils):
- Prepare 2 of catla/rohu fish head.
- Use 2/3 cup of moong dal.
- Provide 1 of small onion.
- Use Half of tomato.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander-cumin powder.
- You need as required of Turmeric powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1-2 of slit green chillies.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ghee.
- Use as required of Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Take as needed of Khada garam masalas.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of sabut jeera.
- Prepare 1 of dried red chilli, a bay leaf.
- You need 1 pinch of hing.
Steps to make Muri Ghonto (Fish head curry with lentils):
- Wash the fish head properly & add salt and turmeric powder to it, coat them well. Now heat a pan, add oil in it and shallow fry the heads properly..
- Till the time the head pieces gets fried, take another pan or kadai & dry roast the dal for about 2 mins then immediately remove it from the kadai or else the dal may get burnt. Then boil the dal for 3 to 4 whistles..
- Now when the fish-head gets fried, remove them in a plate, now break them into large pieces as shown in the image. Don't break into small pieces, otherwise the fish bones will completely get mixed with the dal. Now keep it aside..
- Now in the same pan add sum more oil if required. Heat the oil & put sabut jeera, khada garam masalas, bay leaf, dried red chilli. Now when it starts spluttering, add a pinch of hing. Now add onion, tomato pieces, slit green chillies, ginger-garlic paste. Then add coriander-cumin powder, turmeric powder, salt sugar and fry everything well..
- When it's half done, add the fish head pieces into it & fry them with the masalas untill oil starts seperating from the masalas. Now add the boiled dal into it, then cover it & cook it in a low flame for about 5 to 7 mins. At last add garam masala powder and a tsp of ghee to it and serve hot with rice..
If you find this Muri Ghonto (Fish head curry with lentils) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.