Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Dimer Dalna (Bengali Style Egg Curry) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Dimer Dalna (Bengali Style Egg Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dimer Dalna (Bengali Style Egg Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health advantages. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you long for a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Almonds typically give a general increased feeling of well-being.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dimer dalna (bengali style egg curry) recipe. To cook dimer dalna (bengali style egg curry) you need 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dimer Dalna (Bengali Style Egg Curry):
- Get 2-3 of eggs, hard boiled & halved.
- Take 1 of potato, sliced.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Use 1 tsp. of garlic, chopped.
- Provide 1 tbsp. of ginger. chopped.
- You need 1 of tomato, pureed.
- Take 1 tsp. of tomato paste.
- Provide 1/2 tsp. of sugar.
- You need 2-3 tbsp. of mustard oil.
- Provide 1-2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 of " cinnamon stick.
- You need 2 of green cardamoms.
- Take 4 of cloves.
- Use 1 tsp. of cumin seeds.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp. of red chili powder.
- Get 1 tbsp. of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp. of cumin powder.
- Get 1 tsp. of garam masala powder.
- Get 2 of green chilies, slit.
- Get 1 tsp. of ghee.
- Use of coriander leaves to garnish.
Steps to make Dimer Dalna (Bengali Style Egg Curry):
- Marinate the potato slices and the boiled eggs with a pinch of salt and turmeric powder for 5 minutes. Heat 2 tbsp. oil and fry the marinated egg slices and the potatoes separately till light brown on both sides. Keep aside. Grind the onion, ginger and garlic to a smooth paste and keep aside..
- Heat the remaining oil in a pan & temper with the bay leaves, cinnamon, cardamoms, cloves and cumin seeds. Saute for a few seconds..
- Now add the onion paste and saute till light brown..
- Add the tomato puree, tomato paste and all the dry spices (except garam masala powder and salt). Fry till the moisture evaporates..
- Add 2 cups water, salt and green chilies. Bring it to a boil..
- Drop in the potatoes. Cover and simmer on a medium flame for 5-7 minutes or till the potatoes are cooked and the gravy slightly thickens..
- When done, add the boiled eggs and cook, covered for a minute or two. To finish off, add the ghee and garam masala..
- Mix well and serve, garnished with coriander leaves..
If you find this Dimer Dalna (Bengali Style Egg Curry) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.