Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Lobia Masala Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lobia Masala Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lobia Masala Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains present in white bread.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lobia masala curry recipe. To cook lobia masala curry you need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Lobia Masala Curry:
- Take 1 cup of lobia beans/black eyed beans/ chawli daal (soaked).
- Provide 2 tbsp of channa dal.
- Prepare 2 of medium size onions.
- Provide 2 of medium size tomatoes.
- Prepare 2-3 of Garlic Cloves.
- Get 1 of small piece Ginger.
- Take 2 of green chilies.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 2 tsp of red chilly powder.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Provide 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need to taste of Salt according.
- Use of Chopped green coriander for garnish.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Garam masala.
Steps to make Lobia Masala Curry:
- Wash and soak the chawli / lobia for 5-6 hours..
- Peel and chop the onions, tomatoes, ginger, garlic and green chilies..
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker, add chopped onions, ginger, garlic, green chilies and tomatoes, mix well, saute this for 5-7 minutes until oil is separated from the gravy..
- Add turmeric powder, coriander powder, red chilly powder and salt to taste, mix well and saute for a minute..
- Now add Lobia, channa dal and water approx 3-4cups, cover the pressure cooker lid and allow 3-4 whistles..
- Indian lobia curry is now ready. Garnished with coriander leaves, sprinkle garam masala..
- Serve hot with steamed rice..
If you find this Lobia Masala Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.