Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Usal Vada recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Usal Vada recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Usal Vada recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Consider eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Different vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. Regarding almonds, however, they wont allow you to yearn for a nap. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. Your emotional state can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to usal vada recipe. To make usal vada you only need 31 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Usal Vada:
- Take 2 of Boiled and Mashed Potatoes.
- Provide 2 of Green Chili.
- Use 1tsp of Garlic.
- Provide 1 tsp of Ginger.
- Provide 1 tsp of Chopped Coriander.
- Take 1-2 tbs of Lemon Juice.
- Get 1 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- Use pinch of Asafoetida.
- Get 5-6 of Curry leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- You need As needed- of Oil.
- Use of Vada Covering:.
- Prepare as needed of Flour Gram.
- Get 1 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Provide Pinch of Baking Soda.
- Take as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare of For Usal:.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of Oil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Get 1/4 cup of chopped Onions.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger-Garlic Paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of Garam Masala.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Turmeric.
- You need 1 tbsp of Coriander Cumin Powder.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of Red Chili Powder.
- Prepare 1-2 of Bay Leaves.
- Prepare 4-5 of Curry Leaves.
- Use 2-3 of whole Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Cinnamon Stick.
- Provide 1 cup of Boiled Mixed Sprouts.
- Prepare As required of Oil for frying.
Steps to make Usal Vada:
- Green chilies, ginger and garlic blend coarsely..
- Heat the oil and add the mustard seeds. When they crackle, add the asafoetida, curry leaves, green chili, ginger, garlic paste and sauté for a few seconds..
- Add mashed potatoes add lemon juice, chopped coriander leaves and sauté again for a few seconds..
- Add turmeric powder, salt and mix well..
- Once it is cool, divide into small portions Shape into rounds..
- Gram flour,salt, soda,turmeric Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and make a batter using of water..
- Dip each round of the vada filling into the batter and allow it to coat the mixture well..
- Deep fry in hot oil, till golden brown. Drain on paper towel and keep aside..
- Heat the oil in pan.
- Add the cumin seeds, bay leaves, cinnamon stick, whole black pepper and curry leaves..
- When the seeds crackle; add the onions, ginger-garlic paste and sauté on a medium flame for 4 to 5 minutes..
- Add grated coconuts and Sauté for few minutes..
- Add the tomato, turmeric powder, coriander-cumin powder, chili powder, garam masala, salt, ¼ cup of water and mix..
- Simmer for 5 to 7 minutes or till the oil separates, while stirring continuously..
- Add the mixed sprouts, ¾ cup of water and coriander, mix well and simmer for another 2 minutes..
- Serve it hot.
If you find this Usal Vada recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.