Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach Broccoli Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach Broccoli Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts along with seeds. This decreases your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach broccoli curry recipe. You can have spinach broccoli curry using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spinach Broccoli Curry:
- Use 2 package of spinach.
- Provide 1 package of broccoli.
- Take 1 of small onion chopped.
- You need 1 of green chilli chopped.
- You need 1 of small pieces of ginger garlic.
- Provide of Few cashews 5 to 6 optional.
- Prepare 1 of small tomato chopped.
- Get 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Use 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Take Pinch of hing or ASAFETIDA.
- Get 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Use 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
Steps to make Spinach Broccoli Curry:
- Boil broccoli+spinach+ginger+garlic+cashews+salt+green chilli.have two to three whistles.
- Now for tadka roast in oil cumin seeds and onions.after make them brown add tomatoes and stir for making it tadka.
- After boiling spinach add 1 tablespoon gram flour and blend it smooth.
- Now add tadka and stir at very low flame for 9 to 10 minutes.
- Optionally add dices of paneer or boiled corn.
- Delicious super healthy PALAK PANEER is ready.
If you find this Spinach Broccoli Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.