Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health benefits. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Alternatively they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds often give a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. To make chicken curry you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken curry:
- Provide 1/2 of chicken, grilled and cut into pieces.
- Use 1 of onion.
- You need 1/2 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- Take 2 of tomatoes.
- Use 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Use 1/2 inch of fresh turmeric.
- Take 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of cream.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper.
- Prepare 2 of green chili.
- Provide of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Chicken curry:
- Blend all the vegetables to a paste.
- In a medium sized sufuria, add oil then add in the spices. add in the chicken and give a good mix. cover and let cook for 5 minutes..
- Add in the tomato paste and Pour in the blended mixture and and a cup of water. season..
- Reduce the heat to simmer until the liquid reduces by half. add in the cream and mix..
- Serve and enjoy.
If you find this Chicken curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.