Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Cauliflower curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cauliflower curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt can be a snack many people ignore. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower curry recipe. To cook cauliflower curry you need 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cauliflower curry:
- Use 1 of cauliflower cut into florets.
- Provide 1 of potato large cut into cubes.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Provide 1.5 tsp of cumin powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 of tomato chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli Powder.
- Take 1 of tomato pureed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seed.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 1 handful of whole garam masala.
- Get To taste of salt and sugar.
- You need As needed of oil and ghee.
Steps to make Cauliflower curry:
- Steam the florets and drain out the water.
- Heat oil and temper cumin seed bay leaf and whole garam masala.
- Add florets and Potatoes and saute well adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Add ginger paste and saute well.
- Add cumin powder and red chilli Powder and mix well.
- Add tomato puree and saute well till it release oil.
- Add water and simmer till everything get boiled well.
- Add sugar boil well.
- Finally add ghee and garam masala powder.
- Serve it with rice or chapati.
If you find this Cauliflower curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.