Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect My microwave lasagne recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect My microwave lasagne recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My microwave lasagne recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer wish to eat. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my microwave lasagne recipe. To cook my microwave lasagne you need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare My microwave lasagne:
- Provide 500 g of beef mince.
- Take 2 tbs of canola oil.
- Get 1 of onion.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of rajah curry powder.
- Use 1 cube of beef stock.
- You need 1 tsp of BBQ spice.
- Take 1 tsp of chicken spice.
- Take 2 tbs of hearty beef powdered soup.
- Prepare 6 slices of Parmalat cheese.
- Provide of Leftover cooked macaroni.
- Use 1 of grated tomato.
Instructions to make My microwave lasagne:
- Pour oil in a pot then chop onion then fry the onion and stir the add spices and cube then add mince stir close the pot and let it cook..
- Stir again the pot and pour your grated tomato then close the pot and pour your soup to make it tasty and gravy like..
- Take that leftover macaroni and place it in the bowl and add the mince and take the cheese and place them in and switch the microwave on for 5 minutes then serve my kids will enjoy my own lasagne.
If you find this My microwave lasagne recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.