Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mushroom Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most likely, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything instantly or that you have to entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than totally modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom curry recipe. You can cook mushroom curry using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mushroom Curry:
- Take 500 grams of mushroom (sliced).
- Provide 3 of onions (chopped).
- Use 4 of tomatoes (chopped).
- Use 2 of cinnamon sticks.
- Use 3 of cardamom pods.
- Use 3 of green chillies.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 6 tbspn of oil.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cumin/jeera powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Get 3 tbspn of coriander leaves (chopped).
- Use To taste of salt.
- Get To of grind–.
- Take 10 of cashews.
Steps to make Mushroom Curry:
- Heat oil in a pan, add cinnamon sticks and cardamom followed by onions..
- Saute till onion turns translucent, add green chillies, chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder. Mix well.
- Add jeera powder and ginger garlic paste. Then add tomatoes after raw smell disappears..
- Cover and cook till oil separates from the pan and add mushrooms. Saute for few minutes..
- Add water and salt. Cook for another 10 minutes..
- Meanwhile grind cashews to smooth paste and add to boiling curry..
- Add garam masala powder and coriander leaves..
- Serve hot with roti/poori or rice..
If you find this Mushroom Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.