Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Dhokla recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Dhokla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dhokla recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
You can obtain results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. Even more crucial than entirely modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dhokla recipe. To cook dhokla you only need 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Dhokla:
- Get 1 cup of gram flour.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare of Water for batter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oil.
- Get 1 of packed Eno (fruit salt).
- You need of For Tempering:-.
- Take 2 tsp of Oil.
- Get 1 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Take 10-12 leaves of Curry.
- You need 2 of lemon juice.
- Provide 4-5 of Green chili.
- Provide 1-2 tsp of Sugar.
- Get 1 cup of Water.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of coriender leaves.
- Use 1 tbsp of grated coconut.
- Use of Pomegranate krenels.
Instructions to make Dhokla:
- In a mixing bowl take gram flour, salt, sugar and water mix well with add 2 tsp oil mix very well, make a smooth flowing batter and rest for 20 minutes..
- Boil 2 glass water on a kadhai. Put a stand on it than add full packet of eno (fruit salt) on mixture and mix it. Greese a round shape thali or pan mould than pour mixture on it..
- Keep mixture on stand than cook for 15-20min..
- Check after 15-20min with a knife if knife comes clean than dhokla cooked properly. Cut with knife..
- For Tempering:- Heat oil in a frying pan add mustard seed, slit green chilli, curry leave on it. Add 1cup water, 3 spoon sugar 1/2 spoon salt, 2 lemon juice, coriender leaves mix well, Cook for 5 minutes..
- Spread this tempering over the dhokla. Spread grated coconut..
- Cool down with room temperature than refrigerate for 1/2 hour serve with Chutney..
If you find this Dhokla recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.