Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn malai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn malai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe. You can cook prawn malai curry using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn malai curry:
- Provide 12 pieces of tiger prawn.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Onion-ginger-garlic paste.
- Use of (Make a fine paste in blender taking one medium sized onion, 1’’ piece ginger, 8-10 pods garlic and 2 green chilies).
- Provide 1 of Chopped onion small size.
- Take 1 of small glass coconut milk.
- Get 1/2 cup of yogurt.
- Use As needed of Whole garam masala- cardamom (2 no), Cinnamon (1’’ stick), Clove(2-3 no).
- Get 1/4 tsp of Garam masala powder(using only cardamom, cinnamon and clove).
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of White oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of Ghee.
- Take 2 of bay leaves.
- Provide few of green chillies.
Steps to make Prawn malai curry:
- In a small container add turmeric and red chilli powder. Pour 2 tsp. of water and mix well. Keep aside..
- Wash and clean Prawns..
- Take oil and ½ tsp. of ghee in a kadhai. Saute Prawns in medium hot oil. When you put prawns in oil, within 3-4 sec it will change it's colour into red.Then remove from heat and keep aside..
- Into the remaining oil add whole garam masala and bay leaves. When it starts spluttering add chopped onion..
- Cook for 2 minutes till the colour becomes pink colour. Then add onion-ginger- garlic paste. Cook for 3-4 minutes until it becomes light brown. Now add turmeric-red chilli paste in to it.Mix well. Cook till the oil is floating on top..
- Next add beaten yogurt, salt to taste and sugar into it. Mix and cook for another 30 seconds. Pour coconut milk and green chilli slices..
- When it starts to boil add prawns in it. You can use ¼ cup of hot water according to required gravy..
- Let it boil for 10-12 minutes in low flame with lid (Over boiling will hard the prawns). After that time turn off the gas flame then add garam masala powder and the remaining ghee.Finally cover with lid and give a standing time for 5 minutes. Serve hot with steamed rice or any fried rice of your choice..
If you find this Prawn malai curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.