Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bitter KARELA(BITTER MELON) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bitter KARELA(BITTER MELON) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains included in white bread.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bitter karela(bitter melon) recipe. To cook bitter karela(bitter melon) you need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bitter KARELA(BITTER MELON):
- Provide 1 of big diced onion.
- Prepare 5 of bitter melon or karela round sliced.
- Get 4-5 cloves of garlic chopped.
- Use 1 inch of ginger chopped.
- Get 1 of green chilli chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 1 tbsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare Pinch of hing or ASAFETIDA.
- Use 4 tbsp of sunflower oil.
- Provide leaves of Few curry.
Steps to make Bitter KARELA(BITTER MELON):
- Let's first slightly unpeel the karelas and grease with salt.
- Let it rest for 30 minutes and then wash and cut in round slices.
- Start making them.make oil hot and add cumin seeds+ginger+garlic+green chilli.
- Make them brown and add diced onion and all the spices together.now start cook at medium flame for 7 to 8 minutes.
- After making onions so crunchy and tempting add bittermelon and cook at medium flame until it looks golden.
- Enjoy so crunchy and yumm and also so powerful karelas.stay safe stay healthy stay happy.
If you find this Bitter KARELA(BITTER MELON) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.