Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Summer Veggie Keema Curry with Lots of Eggplant recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Summer Veggie Keema Curry with Lots of Eggplant recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy summer veggie keema curry with lots of eggplant recipe. To cook easy summer veggie keema curry with lots of eggplant you need 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Summer Veggie Keema Curry with Lots of Eggplant:
- Take 240 grams of Ground meat.
- Get 1 of Onions (finely chopped).
- Get 4 cm of piece Carrot (finely chopped).
- Provide 4 of Eggplant (slim Japanese type).
- Take 1 large of Tomato.
- Use 1 1/2 of 2 tablespoons Curry powder.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 dash of Ginger (finely chopped).
- Take 2 tbsp of each ●Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce, ketchup.
- Provide 1 tsp of ●Oyster sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of ●Consomme stock granules.
- Take 100 ml of ●Water.
- Prepare 2 of cubes Japanese curry roux.
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
Instructions to make Easy Summer Veggie Keema Curry with Lots of Eggplant:
- Bring the curry roux to room temperature and finely chop it..
- Add the garlic, ginger and oil to a frying pan and heat over low heat. When fragrant, add the onion, carrot, and ground meat and stir fry over medium heat..
- Add the eggplant (cut into cubes) and stir fry until the eggplant is coated with the oil. Add the curry powder and continue to stir fry..
- Remove the stems from the tomato and cut into cubes (don't remove the skin). Add to the pan and mix, stir frying. Add salt and pepper and the ● ingredients and simmer over low heat..
- Simmer until the vegetables soften and the amount of liquid is reduced..
- Turn off the heat for a moment and sprinkle in the curry roux. Mix with a wooden spoon to dissolve the roux, and then simmer for a few minutes, being careful not to let it burn..
- Taste and adjust the seasoning with salt and ketchup. All done. Transfer to a dish and drizzle on some half and half, if you like. Top with parsley..
- It's delicious topped with a sunny-side-up egg or a soft poached egg..
- I also recommend this recipe: Rich, Delicious Keema Curry with Store-bought Curry Roux;..
If you find this Easy Summer Veggie Keema Curry with Lots of Eggplant recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.